Saturday, August 1, 2009

The World Book Online's Interactive Atlas


Have you ever wanted to find a place in the world and wondered what the weather was over there?

Yes, you read that correctly- I said weather!

C'mon, this has probably happened to you: You're sitting in your house, it's raining, and you think, "If only I were over in India, I wouldn't be having this problem." So, you go online and take a peek at World Book Online's Interactive Atlas, click on India, and wham-o! Lo and behold, you find that actually, in India, it's monsoon season. Suddenly the slight sprinkle outside doesn't seem to be that bad.

The World Book Online's Interactive Atlas includes features like weather and so much more! Take a minute (or 30) and check it out. You'll be smarter for it, and you might find a place you'll want to visit during your next spring break!

Click Here
to check it out!

No comments: